What support is available?
The CSC makes available the following types of awards:
• Scholarships for Master’s and PhD study at a UK university
• Split-site Scholarships for split-site PhD study at a UK university
• Shared Scholarships for Master’s study at selected UK universities
• Distance Learning Scholarships to study UK Master’s degree courses in your home country
• Academic Fellowships for early career academics to spend time at a UK university
• Professional Fellowships for mid-career professionals to spend time at a UK host organisation
• Medical Fellowships for doctors and dentists to spend time at a UK hospital
What financial support does the plan cover?
The scholarships and fellowships cover most costs associated with your study/time in the UK.
This can include, where appropriate, return airfares, tuition fees, personal maintenance costs, study and other allowances.
Eligibility criteria and how to apply
The eligibility criteria and application process for each type of scholarship and fellowship vary.
A prospectus giving the eligibility criteria and application guidelines for each programme is available on the CSC website at :http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/