Offline payments will be deactivated from 31 October 2022
We are streamlining the payment process for IELTS test takers! When you register for IELTS with the British Council, you can pay for your test with your bank card. Offline payments will be deactivated from 31 October 2022 and only online payments will be accepted.
Why Online Only?
When you pay for your IELTS test online, we can confirm your registration within 48 hours of receiving your proof of payment. By avoiding the delays that come with offline payments, we can send IELTS study material to you much sooner and give you more time to prepare for the test.
Online payments are faster and easier because you don’t need to visit a bank. You can pay for your IELTS test from anywhere!
How to Make Online Payments
- Visit The British Council Zambia website
- Register for IELTS and take note of your unique reference number
- Follow the prompts to fill in your details
- Select your location and date
- Select the option to pay online
- Select your bank card type
- Enter your bank card details
- Check the status of your booking
- Send proof of payment to email@example.com along with your unique reference number
Book your IELTS test with us today and achieve your goals abroad!